The Laurel School Board of Trustees is charged with establishing and supporting the school’s mission and long-range vision as well as broad priorities and policies for the operation of the school. Board members monitor the school’s academic and fiscal progress as it sets and approves the annual operating budget, including tuition and fees.
Current and former parents, administration, and members of our community at large make up our esteemed board. We welcome you to learn more about each member.
Meet Our 2018-2019 Board of Trustees
Head of School
Board Emeritus, Retired
We are very proud to partner with many influential organizations in the learning difference community.
- San Francisco State University’s Graduate Studies Special Education Program in Mild/Moderate Learning Differences
- University of San Francisco’s Graduate Studies Special Education Program in Mild/Moderate Learning Differences
- Research Institute for Learning and Development’s (ResearchILD) Executive Function Curriculum
- Vanderbilt University’s Peabody College Special Education Program in Mild/Moderate Learning Differences
- Parents Education Network (PEN)
- Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
The Quest Foundation
Negley Flinn Charitable Foundation